Espresso Martini, Frosted Red Berries, Lemongrass & Ginger, Vanilla Bean
With Thermometer, Without Thermometer
£26.00 – £30.00
Our Candle Making Kits make a wonderful gift for a friend, for children (with adult supervision) or to try your hand at Candle Making yourself…and why not?!
This kit contains everything you need to make one glass and one travel tin candle ~ if you’ve purchased other kits in the past or have thermometers at home, you can choose to purchase the kit without a thermometer. The idea behind this kit was that you could keep the glass candle at home and pop the Travel Tin Candle in your overnight bag. Those that have been following HoB for a while know that I always carry my Candles away when travelling with work or when on holiday, even if I’m only away for one night ~ it’s my way of having that little comforting and familiar touch with me at all times.
Our Kits are suitable for complete beginners to use, they carry full and detailed instructions to follow and if you follow each point just like a recipe, you’ll make a gorgeous smelling and beautiful burning Candle. We were only ever go to bring you a Candle Making Kit that truly works and that you can enjoy make a candle that you are really proud of. From the very start of working with your block of wax to wicking your tin and jar, to the very end of personalising your travel tin label…you will be able to explore the craft of Candle Making.
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT IS:
• Full clear and detailed instructions including our Candle Care ‘top tips’.
• 2 x safety labels (to be fixed to the bottom of your candle glass and travel tin)
• 1 x clear candle glass
• 1 x white travel tin
• 1 x dial thermometer (you can choose whether to add to into your kit)
• 230g of our blended wax
• 20g your chosen fragrance oil
• 2 x pre-waxed cotton wicks
• 2 x Adhesive wick pads
• 2 x wooden sticks with holes (to hold your wicks in place)
• 1 x stirring stick
• 1 x label for the top of your travel tin candle
• 1 x wrap label for your travel tin candle (that you can personalise)
WHAT YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
• Saucepan and a heat proof jug
• Kitchen towel or a tea towel
• Newspaper to protect your workspace from any spillages
• Knife and a chopping board to cut your wax into cubes
Travel tin Candle burn time: around 18-20hrs Net weight: 85g
Glass Candle burn time: around 37-40hrs Net weight: 165g